Forgetting password is a very usual habit which can be seen with the users, most of the times we do save a very hard security code due to which users can’t remember their password. Same has occurred with the Telstra mail users. After getting logged in into a new platform users do realize that their password needs to be reset. The mailing service has made easier for us in these sort of situation. Users can simply reset their password. In order to do so users will have to follow the points which are mentioned below in the points.
• User will have to open any of the browser and open Telstra mail.
• Head to sign in and click on the link.
• In the sign in form click on the link which says forget password.
• In the empty filed user will have to enter their email address.
• A code will be sent in user’s secondary mail
• Verify the code and user can reset their password.
The following points will allow users to reset their Telstra (Big pond) username and password. If there are any confusion regarding the steps than additional support can be taken from Customer Care
More Info: https://www.bigpondonlineservice.com/
More Info: https://www.bigpondonlineservice.com/blog/how-to-setup-bigpond-email-in-microsoft-outlook/